Monday 16 January 2012

"All the World's a Stage..."

Every year on the eve of New Years, December 31st my hubby and I always go for a beautiful intimate dinner and I bring along my pink notebook.   While we eat dinner we reflect on the year ending, all the joys of the past year as it’s broken down by categories; career, travel, health & personal and we celebrate all the amazing things we were blessed with.  We then welcome and embrace the coming of the New Year by writing down all our goals in those same categories for the upcoming year.  We don’t look at that list until the following year so again on December 31 we go for dinner and reflect on those initial goals we had made and see if they actually happened.  A tradition we enjoy very much as it puts into perspective where we are in our lives and where we are heading for that coming year.  Then in the following weeks I create my goals breaking them down month to month as a guide to help me stay on track and focused.   When I look back I’m humbled and in immense gratitude for all the incredible things that have happened in one year and it reconfirms my purpose here on this planet during this lifetime.  Although we have many purposes and roles to fulfill as Shakespeare once said, “All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players;
 They have their exits and their entrances,
 And one man in his time plays many parts…”


I know that one of my greatest purposes is getting my album DIVINITY out to the world so that people can be inspired by the lyrics/messages and music composition.  So knowing this profound truth my ultimate goal is to work hard and do everything I can to share it with the world so they reap the benefits of this Divinely inspired album.  In the world we live in that’s technologically advancing at a fast pace social media becomes pertinent to one’s mission in the music business.  I’m honored to be sharing this journey with you all, 60 others who like me have felt the need to take things to the next level and with the guidance of Ariel and her wisdom she is imparting to us, all along with our shared experiences we are all destined for greatness!  A blessed journey these 9 weeks will be!


1 comment:

  1. FenStar, From reading your post, I would say your album DIVINITY is most aptly named. Thank you for shining your light so clearly.

    ReplyDelete